- Build linkages with the like minded institutions (global, national, regional and grass-root level) that influence public policies and programmes.
- Draw on relevant research in public domain to highlight examples of successful achievements as also of in public governance, which require remedial measures or corrective action.
- Fund and support independent research.
- Disseminate information and knowledge relevant to focus attention on issues of public concerns and deficiencies in public governance
- Engage in mobilizing public opinion to influence appropriate reforms in policy planning as also in implementation of public programmes.
- Support advocacy for action to bring about needed reforms